Friday, December 14, 2007

As if stomping on my head at night wasn't enough

Glow in the dark cat anyone? Apparently the South Koreans have been fiddling with cat genes to produce eerily iridescent cats.

Super! I think I speak for all cat owners when I say that using my sleeping 'tocks for marching band practice, licking my nose at 3 a.m. and purring in my ear is enough to keep me awake at night. No glow-kitty needed, thanks!

One wonders, if you knit a scarf with their cast-off fur, would it glow in the dark?

2 comments:

heather said...

That's the stuff nightmares are made of - I used to have a re-occuring one that I called the "chemical cats" - now I know I was really dreaming of korean glowing kitties - the truth is even scarier!

KnottyLady said...

It's scary, right? Poor kitties. I wonder if they ever get a good sleep with all that glowing.