Dear Amy W.,
We had an impromptu knitting session today and since you couldn't be there, I thought I would include you on what we covered.
1. Amy P's sock class and how she managed not to kill anyone even though she was frustrated and armed with five knitting needles.
2. Heather learned how to cast-on and knit.
3. Katy is on scarf number 5,978 -- or something along those lines.
4. Natasha probably had a really good time at the beach on her vacation.
5. How is Amy W. doing?
6. Amy W. really needs to register with BabiesRUs.com before people start purchasing ill-advised baby presents for her.
7. Certain members of the circle are developing an unhealthy yarn-buying addiction.
Pictured: Totally unrelated rabbit -- but it's cute, right?